Tight schedule for 2014

Looking at the announced coffee events for this year made me think which would I like to attend - all of them, obviously, but I compiled a list of the events I am more likely to visit:

7th-9th February - Swiss Barista Championships in St. Gallen. It's coming! I can't wait!

22nd March – Swiss Aeropress Championship in Basel - the first Swiss one. It's going to be interesting and it's a perfect reason for me to go check a few coffee places in Basel.

3rd-6th April - The London Coffee Festival, which also will be the host for the UK Barista Championships. Oh, I am so excited about that one! And it's going to be huge! With more than 20 000 visitors expected!

28th-30th April - Austrian Barista Championship in Innsbruck - not completely sure about this event, but it's relatively close so I might appear there.

10th-12th June - World of Coffee Rimini ! Well, we all knew I'll go to Rimini, didn't we? World Barista Championship, World Brewers Cup and World Coffee Roasting Championship - yes we did.

So far I like my schedule, I'll like it even more if I manage to visit all these events! And I'll meet so many coffee people! It's unbelievable! For sure there are going to be other events popping out, but I'll try to update the blog more often, so no worries about that. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Room 409

An international trio consisting of three young ladies - Karla, Snehaa and Elena - sharing with you their adventures in the world of coffee. A Swiss based blog (for the moment) made with love and thirst for knowledge about this mysterious and revitalizing beverage and everything around it.