Many cups of coffee through the new year!

Can't believe it's already 2014, time flies so fast. Happy New Year to all our readers! We wish you lots of coffee through the whole year! Hope all of you had an amazing festive season. For me, I had great holidays in Bulgaria, but I'm excited, because soon I'm returning to Switzerland, where I can continue my adventures. Through this year there will be so many coffee events and inspiring people to write about I cannot wait! And to be honest, I miss the cappuccinos and the caffè lattes I get in Switzerland. I'm very much used to the SCAE standards, which looks kind of pretentious here, but I'm trying not to be harsh.The coffee culture in Bulgaria is very young and I'm sure it's going to continue its development and specialty coffee will become more popular.

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Room 409

An international trio consisting of three young ladies - Karla, Snehaa and Elena - sharing with you their adventures in the world of coffee. A Swiss based blog (for the moment) made with love and thirst for knowledge about this mysterious and revitalizing beverage and everything around it.